Schani’s hygiene measures and travel conditions for Covid-19
- We continuously adapt our hygiene and preventive measures to the situation and train our team intensively with regard to these measures and the contact with guests.
- Our housekeeping staff cleans and disinfects the rooms every day with highly effective products.
- Our rooms are disinfected after each departure and will not be used earlier than 24 hours after the last use.
- All public areas such as front desk, bar and lobby are continuously cleaned and disinfected as well as all "high touch" areas such as different door handles deals with additional disinfectant. As much as possible, we leave doors open to reduce social contact.
- Hand disinfectants are available in the public areas.
- The supplies by our providers are secured in all matters.
We urge you to wash your hands regularly with soap for at least 30 seconds and to use the disinfectant dispenser at the buffet and at the front desk. Your and the health of our team are our top priorities.
From the entry into force of the new ordinance of the Austrian Federal Government until November 30, 2020, the tourist use of hotels is not permitted. Overnight stays for additional purposes and in the course of education or training are still possible. We will ensure that you are safe with us according to your personal terms. From December 1st, 2020, we will be back again for our tourists.
It is mandatory to cover with mouth-nose protection in all public, closed areas of our hotels. Before going to the buffet, please disinfect your hands at the disinfectant dispenser. You don't have to wear mouth-nose protection at the table. Please also note the 1-meter distance rule.
You can rebook or cancel all direct bookings up to and including December 31, 2020, free of charge. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are sure to find an individual solution for you!
If you have any questions about seminars & events, please contact: email@example.com.