Schani’s hygiene measures and travel conditions for Covid-19
- A few weeks ago already we checked our internal hygiene and precautionary measures of the situation. Our team has been specially trained to adjust to these measures concerning the contact with guests as well.
- Our housekeeping staff cleans and disinfects the rooms every day with highly effective products.
- Our rooms are disinfected after each departure and will not be used earlier than 24 hours after the last use.
- All public areas such as front desk, bar and lobby are continuously cleaned and disinfected as well as all "high touch" areas such as different door handles deals with additional disinfectant. As much as possible, we leave doors open to reduce social contact.
- Hand disinfectants are available in the public areas.
- The supplies by our providers are secured in all matters.
We urge you to wash your hands regularly with soap for at least 30 seconds and to use the disinfectant dispenser at the front desk. Your and the health of our team are our top priorities.
Based on the regulation of the Austrian Federal Government on April 2nd, 2020 we have adjusted our booking conditions for you. The regulation prohibits the entry of hotels for the purpose of recreation and leisure from April 3rd to 24th, 2020. However, there are exceptions for certain stays:
- "persons who are already accommodated at the time this regulation comes into force, for the duration of the accommodation agreed in advance with the accommodation establishment,
- for the purpose of looking after and assisting people in need of support,
- for professional reasons or
- urgent need for housing."
If you want to stay with us for another reason or have a reservation up to and including April 24th, 2020 that does not fall under these mentioned exceptions, unfortunately, we are not allowed to welcome you. Please write to: email@example.com. We are sure to find a suitable solution for you!
For stays booked via online travel agencies or other external travel agencies, please contact your booking provider directly, since in most cases we have no way of influencing the reservation dates.
Our hotels remain open to all guests who are already in the house and business travelers.
We look forward to seeing you,
your Schani Team