Schani’s hygiene measures and travel conditions for Covid-19
- We continuously adapt our hygiene and preventive measures to the situation and train our team intensively with regard to these measures and the contact with guests.
- Our housekeeping staff cleans and disinfects the rooms every day with highly effective products.
- Our rooms are disinfected after each departure and will not be used earlier than 24 hours after the last use.
- All public areas such as front desk, bar and lobby are continuously cleaned and disinfected as well as all "high touch" areas such as different door handles deals with additional disinfectant. As much as possible, we leave doors open to reduce social contact.
- Hand disinfectants are available in the public areas.
- The supplies by our providers are secured in all matters.
We urge you to wash your hands regularly with soap for at least 30 seconds and to use the disinfectant dispenser at the buffet and at the front desk. Your and the health of our team are our top priorities.
The health of all of us is the most important thing. Therefore, by-law you must show one of the 2G's upon arrival:
- Proof of recovery (not older than 6 months) or
- Proof of vaccination (day 1 after the 2nd vaccination)
- The 3G rule still applies to business trips that cannot be postponed or overnight stays to satisfy an urgent requirement of accommodation. You can find more about the exceptions here.
It is mandatory to cover with FFP2 masks in all indoor rooms of our hotels. Before going to the buffet, please disinfect your hands at the disinfectant dispenser. You don't have to wear mouth-nose protection at the table.